The AEM-21-785DS is designed to replace the restrictive air filter and airbox of some BMW 320i and 328i models with 2.0L turbo 4 cylinder engines.
This enclosed system is designed with an upper and lower airbox to maximize air supply to the air filter, and acts as a heatshield. The cylinder shaped AEM Dryflow air filter is made from an oil-free, synthetic filter media that can be used for up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is needed (depending on driving conditions). A MAF sensor extension and other hardware is provided for the installation. An AEM logo provides the finishing touche on the airbox cover. Designed to increase horsepower this air intake system also gives the BMW's engine a facelift.
The air intake system is backed by AEM's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Some AEM air intakes are not legal for sale or use in California and other states adopting California emission standards, while others are 50 state legal. View the 'PLEASE NOTE' section to determine any legal restrictions.
- 2012 - 2015 BMW 320i (2.0L I4 Engine)
- 2012 - 2015 BMW 328i (2.0L I4 Engine)
- Piping and airboxes are constructed from high-density polyethylene
- Has both Upper and lower airboxes to maximize air supply to the filter
- Oil free, synthetic filter media is good up to 100,000 miles w/o cleaning
- Includes an MAF sensor extension to simplify adding aftermarket sensors
- High visual appeal under the hood with an AEM logo as a finishing touch
- This product is backed by AEM's limited lifetime warranty
- Includes mounting hardware to provide a simple installation
This product is not legal for sale or street use in the following states: Arizona, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington