The Alcon Superkit "Street" Version for the NIssan R35 GT-R is built to bring an end to most ANY brake issues one might have at the track. 500+ HP and 3800lbs is a lot for a brake system to handle, and the cast Brembo system which comes with the R35 GT-R can only do so much. The OEM brake system can often handle a full bolt on car with upgrades to the pads and rotors, but when moving into higher levels of power and grip, the OEM brakes begin to fall apart.
Alcon devised this kit for the R35 owner that wants their car to reliably stop each and every time a new corner is coming up at the track.
- FORGED BILLET ALUMINIUM CALIPERS
- ALCON MOTORSPORT GRADE CASTING "C" GROOVE DISCS
- 400X36MM 2-PIECE DISC (FRONT)
- 385X33MM 2-PIECE DISC (REAR)
- SEMI-FLOATING BOBBIN SYSTEM
- FULLY INTERGRATED WITH O.E. REAR PARKING BRAKE SYSTEM
- GOODRIDGE STAINLESS STEEL BRAKE LINES
- PAGID RS9-2 HIGH PERFORMANCE BRAKE PADS