- Nissan Skyline RB Engine w/ 26 Spline Gearbox
- Twin Plate Clutch Assembly with Flywheel
- Requires Aftermarket Hydraulic Slave Cylinder (Hollinger or GM Transmission)
- Requires NS001-028K for OS-88 Operation
- Requires Aftermarket Pilot Bearing or Bushing (Hollinger or GM Transmission)
- Requires OEM Nissan RB Pilot Bushing (OS-88 Operation)
- Please consult installation guide
The TS Clutch Series line-up is the original technology used since the birth of OS Giken. This style of clutch has stood the test of time for good reason. It is capable of handling light to medium engine tuning. Most tuners will find this clutch suitable for their power figures. The stamped steel cover maintains a moderate pedal effort for the given capacity it can hold, while the heat-treated alloy clutch discs improve durability and maximize performance.
The TS2CD was designed with high power Turbocharged engines in mind. This type of clutch caters toward the heavily modified engines. The dampened hub clutch discs are 215mm in size and are good up to about 650lbs ft of torque reliably. The stamp steel cover allows for ease of engagement/disengagement and will handle the hard abuse found at the track.