- Nissan Skyline GT-R - R32/R33 (Push or Pull Type)
- Nissan Skyline GT-S - R32/R33 (Push Type)
- Twin Plate Clutch Assembly with Flywheel
- Requires NS201-ALT22 for GT-R Pull Type
- Requires NS001-020K for GT-R Push Type
- Requires NS001-024K for GT-S Push Type
Please consult installation guide
- Requires OEM Pilot Bearing or Bushing
The [TS2B] - TS Twin PlateClutch Series line-up is the original technology used since the birth of OS Giken. This style of clutch has stood the test of time for good reason. It is capable of handling light to medium engine tuning. Most tuners will find this clutch suitable for their power figures. The stamped steel cover maintains a moderate pedal effort for the given capacity it can hold, while the heat-treated alloy clutch discs improve durability and maximize performance.
The TS2B was designed with Supercharged/Turbocharged engines in mind. This type of clutch will give great engine response possible while also handle a fair amount of torque output. The clutch discs are 204mm in size and is good up to about 500lbs ft. The stamp steel cover allows for ease of engagement/disengagement and will handle the hard abuse found at the track.