AEM’s X-Series Pro Inline Wideband is designed for professional Motorsports applications. It features two Lambda controllers in an IP67-rated, waterproof billet aluminum enclosure with an Autosport connector. They are made to order direct from AEM.
The X-Series Pro inline Wideband Controller’s CAN bus messages are configured by AEM upon ordering. CAN output options include a CAN Bit rate of 500kb/s or 1Mb/s, 11-bit or 29-bit Identifier and Base Arbitration ID. Since it is designed for professional Motorsports and is intended to be integrated into the vehicle through a dedicated wiring harness, it does not include sensors, sensor connectors, a wiring harness or mating Autosport connector.
PATENTED X-DIGITAL WIDEBAND TECHNOLOGY (#9,575,030) – It’s The Fastest
X-Series Widebands are the fastest responding wideband air/fuel ratio controllers in independent testing against 17 other wideband UEGO air/fuel controllers. The controller’s high speed digital implementation ensures no loss of signal fidelity and full transient response, making it able to identify the slightest fluctuations in AFR and output them in full value. X-Series widebands have an average response time of 20ms.
X-SERIES PRO INLINE DUAL CHANNEL WIDEBAND CONTROLLER FEATURES:
- Utilizes patented X-Digital wideband technology (Patent 9,575,030) to deliver average response time of 20ms
- Sealed, waterproof billet aluminum enclosure (IP67 rated)
- Dual Channel – two wideband controllers
- Autosport connector
- CAN output configured by AEM upon ordering
- Uses Bosch 4.9LSU sensors (sold separately)
- Uses Factory O2 sensor calibration (no free-air calibration required)
X-SERIES WIDEBAND UEGO CONTROLLER OUTPUT VALUES:
- 0-5V Output Gasoline values from 8.5:1 to 18.0:1 AFR
- CANbus Output Gasoline values from 8.0:1 to 20.0:1 AFR
- CANbus Output Lambda values from .55 to 2.00
- 0-5V Output Lambda values from .58 to 1.23
- 0-5V Output E85 values from 5.7:1 to 12.0:1 AFR
- 0-5V Output Ethanol values from 5.2:1 to 11.0:1 AFR
- 0-5V Output Methanol values from 3.75:1 to 8.0:1 AFR