4-6 Week Lead Time!
AMS Performance VW Golf R MKVII Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake Upgrade was designed to draw a higher volume of cold air into the stock turbocharger. With this intake installed, bulky air filter boxes are replaced with our carbon fiber tubing and dry media filter. This eliminates clutter within the engine bay while drawing cold air from outside. The MK7 Golf R Cold Air Intake Kit is a vast improvement over the stock intake system and supports power levels up to 600HP!
- Draws a Higher Volume of Cold Air
- Eliminates Unsightly Engine Bay Clutter
- Effective to over 600 HP!
- Motorsports Grade, Hand Laid Carbon Fiber
- NO Yellowing or Fading Over Time
- 100% Cold Air From Outside Your Golf R
- Even Distribution of Cold Air Across Filter
- Dry Media Filter means Easy Cleaning and NO Oil
- 2015+ VW MKVII Golf R
- 2015+ VW MKVII Golf GTI
- 2013+ Audi S3/A3 w/ 2.0 TFSI (Minor modifications needed)
- Seat MK7 Leon / Cupra
- For vehicles equipped with Secondary Air Injection, an optional SAI filter kit is sold separately
- As these motorsports grade carbon fiber parts are hand laid, slight imperfections or weave pattern variances can be expected.
- The filters use specially designed media that allows performance and efficiency to be restored to near new each time by simply using compressed air (30-40 psi) from the inside out, making frequent washing unnecessary in order to restore filter performance. For a deep cleaning from extreme environments, a biodegradable cleaner such as Simple Green or other mild shop degreasers can be used. Simply place the filter in a solution or spray the cleaner on the filter. Allow the solution to loosen the particulate and then rinse thoroughly. Shake the filter or use compressed air from the inside outward to remove residual water and allow a full day or two to dry.