The AMS Performance team has gone the extra mile to develop innovative new solutions to problems found when adding forced induction to the 5.2 FSI V10 engine found in the R8 and Huracan. One of the first problems we needed to solve when developing our twin turbo V10 program was the possibility for the OEM plastic intake manifold to fail, due to the now positive air pressure within the manifold after turbocharging. To solve this, we designed the AMS Performance Alpha V10 Intake Manifold to be capable of handling any amount of boost you can throw at it.
- 6061 T6 billet aluminum construction for reliability and corrosion resistance
- Thousands of powder coated or anodized colors and finishes available
- Each piece can be individually colored for limitless design options
- Raised billet aluminum velocity stacks for improved airflow
- Fully compatible with our AMS Intake Manifold Sealing Ring Kit
- Twin ports to run dual MAP sensors for MoTeC or Syvecs systems
- Easy install and no additional hardware needed
- Nitrile coated aluminum assembly and throttle body gaskets
- Works with OEM or AMS fuel rails
- Fully Assembled CNC Machined 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum Intake Manifold
- (Optional) Anodized or Powder Coated Finish
- Nitrile Coated Aluminum Throttle Body Gaskets
- -8AN ORB to Barb Fittings (Qty. 2)
- -6AN ORB to Barb Fittings (Qty. 2)
- -4AN ORB to Barb Fittings (Qty. 3)
- -4AN ORB Plugs (Qty. 2)
- 2017-Current Audi R8 (Gen 2)
- 2015-Current Lamborghini Huracan
- Upper to lower runner rings are available separately, or come included with the Alpha V10 Twin Turbo Kit.
- While other fuel rail kits may work, AMS can only guarantee stock or AMS fuel rails to be compatible with this intake manifold.