The factory fuel pump system in the Audi R8 and Lamborghini Huracan utilizes a high-end brushless fuel pump, and a complex routing of fuel lines to produce an excellent fuel delivery solution. Unfortunately, the engineers designing the OEM system didn’t spec it to be capable of the 1000+ HP that we commonly see from our Alpha Twin Turbo Kit vehicle builds. Our AMS Snailworks® Engineering Team took this as an opportunity to not only increase the total throughput of the fuel pump system, but to do it in such a way that all of the OEM functionality is retained. Gone are the days of being required to keep your fuel tank filled to a minimum of a half tank, or being forced to use an external fuel surge tank mounted in the engine bay.
- Full Alpha Fuel System supports 2400+ HP of fuel delivery on gasoline and 1600+ HP on e85
- Twin brushless fuel pumps provide quiet operation and extreme flow capability
- All materials and components are fully ethanol and methanol compatible
- Fully integrates with stock ECU or standalone ECU software such as MoTeC M142 for a seamless solution
- CNC machined red anodized aluminum fuel pump assembly bulkhead and fuel pump outlet manifold
- Uses race-grade AN fittings and quick connect fittings for easy install and leak-free operation
- Utilizes externally corrugated, smooth bore, PTFE lined hose for kink-free flexibility, excellent flow, and fuel fume control
- Plug ‘n Play harnesses included for an easy install
- CNC machined anodized aluminum brackets secure the fuel pumps within basket
- Siphon system functionality retained to allow for OEM-like low fuel level usage and monitoring
- The subcomponents of the R8/Huracan Alpha Fuel System are all designed to be used in conjunction with one another. Some custom fitting will be necessary if you are not using the complete Alpha Fuel System.
- Stock ECU compatibility relies heavily upon the software being used to calibrate it. We can only guarantee functionality with our proprietary AMS stock ECU tuning software found in our Alpha packages.
- Installation instructions are located on the included USB flash drive.
- 2017-Current Audi R8 (Gen 2)
- 2015-Current Lamborghini Huracan