Whether you live in a hot climate region, enjoy drag racing, or long high speed pulls on airstrips the INFINITI Q50/Q60 Red Alpha Heat Exchanger will help keep your intake temps lower and maintain your INFINITI’s maximum power output no matter the conditions. The only VR30 heat exchanger system chosen by INFINITI USA to be part of INFINITI’s Motorsports Catalog, and the world’s first CARB compliant VR30 heat exchanger is here!
Your 3.0L twin turbocharged engine does not use the typical air to air front mount intercooler (FMIC) you may be used to. Like many modern turbocharged vehicles the INFINITI Q60 and Q50 3.0L use coolant to cool the intake air charge through an air to water heat exchanger. While this method may be sufficient for a stock vehicle under ideal conditions, it can quickly become heat soaked robbing horsepower.
Through testing, we found the factory INFINITI heat exchanger restricts coolant flow. This restriction slows the flow of coolant though the air to water intercooler minimizing the cooling of your intake air. The flow of the factory heat exchanger holds back the full potential of your VR30 engine. Not something you want as a performance enthusiast.
- The ONLY CARB EO compliant heat exchanger for the VR30 engine
- Double the thickness of the factory heat exchanger (22mm vs 11mm)
- CAD designed CNC billet aluminum end tanks
- Core and tanks designed in CFD heat transfer software to allow for the greatest heat dissipation
- Motorsport quality heat exchanger core made in the UK
- Drastically increased flow
- 228% added fluid capacity further reduces intake temperatures
- Only VR30 heat exchanger chosen by INFINITI USA for their Motorsport Catalog
- Alpha logo lets your competition know you mean business!
- Direct bolt-on installation, requires no cutting or drilling
- Can be used on stock or modified vehicles
- 2017+ INFINITI Q60 with 3.0L Twin Turbo VR30
- 2016+ INFINITI Q50 with 3.0L Twin Turbo VR30