The R40 unique feature (patent pending) of this six-sided, hexagonal lug nut is that each lug consist of 2 pieces, where the top of the lugs spin freely from the tapered centering ring. This ensures a much tighter and precise hold than traditional lug nuts. It also minimizes the chances of scratching your wheels. Made of lightweight composite materials, these open ended lugs fit on both standard studs as well as extended studs. The entire set weighs just under 2 lbs! Highly recommended for both street and track enthusiasts.
New Project Kics R40 Iconix are now available to order. Made out of high quality chromoly 435 forged steel. Comes in packs of 16 + 4 locks.
Note: Compatible with extended studs if the cap is removed.
- 20pc Open Ended with Black Aluminum Caps (caps: optional, colors available)
- Kit Options : Lock Kit Version (16 lugs + 4 locks) or Non-Lock Version (20pc lugs)
- NOTE: To be used with AFTERMARKET wheels (conical-mount)
- Colors available: Black / Neo Chrome (M12 comes standard w/ black plastic caps, M14 only comes with the option for capless, or aluminum caps.)
- Rotating seat so your lugs don’t scratch your wheel like a normal acorn style lug would
- High Quality Forged Steel
- *4pc lock kits are also available separately. All lugnut sales are final.
- PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK THE PROPER THREAD PITCH/APPLICATION THAT YOUR VEHICLE NEEDS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU ORDER THE WRONG THREAD PITCH/APPLICATION FOR YOUR VEHICLE.