The front tie rod ends allow the tie rod end pivot to be relocated, which will correct bump steer resulting from modified caster or lower arm geometry, thus reducing lap times. On cars that are lowered significantly, relocating the pivot point will also keep the tie rod end from binding, thereby preventing the inner tie rods from breaking or bending when racing.
SPL Adjustable Tie Rod Ends Feature:
• ASTM A574 socket head cap bolts used for maximum articulation with minimum tensilre stregth of 170,000 psi
• Gun-drilled 2024 aluminum turnbuckles to reduce unsprung weight
• High misalignment low friction 3 piece Teflon lined FK Heim joints/rod ends
• 1/2", 1/4" and 1/8" thick stainless steel bump steer spacers for precise adjustment
• Blue anodized titanium jam nuts