SPL Bumpsteer Adjustable Front Outer Tie Rod Ends: Nissan R35 GT-R 2009+
SPL Titanium Series front outer tie rod ends allow for bumpsteer adjustment by allowing the tie rod end pivot to be relocated with the use of spacers. Reduced bumpsteer results in smoother steering and quicker lap times. On cars that are lowered significantly, relocating the pivot point will also keep the tie rod end from binding, thereby preventing the inner tie rods from breaking or bending when racing. High misalignment rod ends from FK are utlized to further ensure full articulation and crisp steering response. Machined to match the curvature of the OEM outer tie rod ends, our kit will ensure fitment with wide wheels and tires.
SPL PRO Front Tie Rod Ends Feature:
• FK Teflon lined high misalignment rod ends provide maximum articulation
• Electroless Nickel plated hardened 4140 chromoly tapered studs for precise fitment in the knuckle
• 1/2", 1/4" and 1/8" Stainless Steel spacers to fine tune bumpsteer
• Black Anodized 2024 aluminum turnbuckle with SPL logo
• Distorted thread locking hardware