SPL front upper arms for the Nissan 370Z and Infiniti G37 are designed with dual chassis mount adjusters providing camber and caster adjustment while remaining fully attached to the car. The revolutionary slotted arm design does away with the need for bulky and hard to reach jam nuts. Simply turn the hex cap double adjusters to set the arms to their desired length and then lock your alignment settings in place with an allen wrench. The time saved on the
alignment rack can be spent in the drivers seat! The fully encapsulated spherical bearing that mounts to the upright provides superior strength and negates the worry of rod end bending commonly found in other designs. The wide adjustment range provides camber gain for racers wanting to maximize grip on the track and camber correction for lowered street vehicles needing optimal tire wear.
Using FEA (Finite Element Analysis) our CNC milled 6061 billet aluminum arms are designed to exceed factory strength and durability. Our exclusive hex cap double adjuster is comprised of electroless nickel plated 4130 chromoly along with 6061 aluminum clamps to reduce weight and prohibit corrosion while offering quick and easy adjustment. Ovesized USA made FK spherical bearings feature a teflon liner to provide quiet operation, lower friction, smoother articulation and eliminates bushing deflection under load. The liner is also self-lubricating and self-cleaning, offering robust reliability for street and track use.
SPL Front Upper Arms Feature:
• Lightweight aluminum, titaniuml, and chromoly construction
• Electroless nickel plated 4130 hybrid adjuster for quick adjustment
• Computer Aided Design with the aid of Finite Element Analysis
• Titanium socket head cap screws anodized blue
• Low friction 3/4" 3-piece Teflon lined FK rod ends and sphericals
• Offset chassis spacers to maximize caster adjustment
• Black anodizing for a durable finish