SPL PRO front outer tie rod ends allow for bumpsteer adjustment by allowing the tie rod end pivot to be relocated with the use of spacers. Reduced bumpsteer results in smoother steering and quicker lap times.
SPL PRO Front Tie Rod Ends Feature:
• FK Teflon lined high misalignment rod ends provide maximum articulation
• Electroless Nickel plated hardened 4140 chromoly tapered studs for precise fitment in the knuckle
• 1/2", 1/4" and 1/8" Stainless Steel spacers to fine tune bumpsteer
• Black Anodized 2024 aluminum turnbuckle with SPL logo
• Distorted thread locking hardware