The open end lets you use extended race wheel studs and the knurled ends will also allow you to grip the SR45R lugs no matter if you’re wearing gloves or not.
The OEM quality construction of the SR45R lug comes from the use of Cold Forged 50BV30 Steel construction and a oversized 60 degree cone seat for better contact on your wheels. Current available color is Black, Burned Blue Neon and Burned Titanium. Give your car the high end details it deserves with the all new Muteki SR45R lug nuts.
- 60 degrees taper seat
- M12×1.50 or M12x1.25 thread pitch
- Rotating Taper Seat (Gold)
- Cold Forged 50BV30 Steel Construction
- 45mm length
- Colors: Black, Burned Blue Neon, and Burned Titanium (all have gold seat)
- Racing knurled ends
- 20pcs kit - 48mm open end lug nuts
- 1 3/4″ & 13/16″ dual hex adapter
M12 x 1.5 application: Fits Hondas, Acuras, Toyotas, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi etc.
M12 x 1.25 application: Fits Subarus, Nissans, etc.
32936UN - 12x1.50 - Burned Blue