Help reduce the heat in your engine bay with the Mishimoto Turbo Blanket. One of the main drawbacks to a turbocharger is the massive amount of heat that it produces, which could lead to cooling issues depending on the placement. With the combination of a volcanic lava rock outer layer, and 96% silica inner layer, the Mishimoto turbo blankets have no trouble keeping the heat from permeating throughout the engine bay. Our turbo blankets interior are rated to 2300 F, and can withstand up to 1800 F direct exterior heat. The Mishimoto Turbo Blankets are available in a selection of sizes and also include the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a worry free installation.
- Volcanic lava rock outer layer and 96% silica fiber inner layer construction for optimal heat protection
- Specifically designed for reducing engine bay temperatures in turbocharged vehicles
- Interior rated to max temperature of 2300 F
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Volcanic Lava Rock/Fiberglass Silica